Here’s the result of my Computer Animation project. The idea was to create a 3d scene by stacking a single type of primitive object (in this case, a box), and also for that image to tell a story.
I decided to make an alien desert landscape. These creatures have been forced to leave their home planet and crashed onto this strange new world. They now have to find a way to build a new life.
The scene was built in 3ds MAX. Colors, textures, characters and other objects/elements were added in Photoshop CS5. (Full-size please)
- anicagirl reblogged this from janestrider
- anicagirl likes this
- rareruiz reblogged this from janestrider
- ainsil likes this
- wolfeinsteinblog likes this
- tavrosnitrass reblogged this from janestrider
- loessa reblogged this from janestrider
- loessa likes this
- nadaatall likes this
- ellipticbiohazard likes this
- corruptcrocker likes this
- randomjunk98 likes this
- janestrider posted this